- Wear your hair down so it flows through my fingers and gives me the purchase to make you sigh with pleasure each time I pull it.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthily. My attention takes many forms, protean and sourced in a quiet, gentle authority.
- Wear the clothes I have picked out for you. These are not the needy bleats of a weak man but someone who wants to see you for the candied delight you are.
- Wear the same shade of lipstick as the mark I leave you with.
- Perform the role with the unbearable lightness of play until you tingle when I say your name. Play little, play whore, so long as it flows from the secret rivers of your heart.
- Tell me what it feels like to be pinned beneath me, urgent verging on brutal as you become open, juicy verging on divine.
- Call me by my name.
- Close the door on thought, I offer feeling, safety to be without judgement or recrimination.
- Tell me when you’re thinking about me. When you’re scared or sick. Rest safe in my attention even as the force of it leaves marks red as the fourth instruction.
- Know within surrender, there is freedom.
- The rest is actions and you will feel me with the simplest of ways.
One thought on “Instructions”
Oohhhh I like this list! Very nice indeed.